my favourite things

  • wwe(tv series)
  • wrestling(real life)
  • exercise
  • cars
  • hardy boys book series

which eglish soccer club will win the premier league this year?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

eh boy!detention!(english assignment)

EH!BOY!DETENTION!
Its not like an everyday sentence that you would expect to hear is it?Well, it certainly is to all Victorians because we do hear it every day!Well,first i have to credit Mr chia for being an inspiration to this blog entry.He is our 60 year old discipline master(if I'm not wrong).No Victorian wants to get caught by him if you are doing something wrong.Mr chia is like an radar for bad attitude.He is probably the main reason why Victoria school is one of the top and is well disciplined.He does have a happy side though(a side rarely,if not never seen or used).But you don't want to get caught by him when he is in a bad mood....unfortunately for me,i did get caught.

It all started on a nonsensical,annoying work and stress filled week loaded with homework and my inability to stitch for home economics.One stupid edusave form made me get detention!!!Oh how i hate that piece of paper.OK,now lets not get carried away in anger and unleash our "verbal diarrhoea",as said by our form teacher,the"extremely good looking" Mr Robin Peter Hamilton(the third).

First i forgot to have the form signed by my parents for the first two days.Hey,i couldn't help it,too much homework.Then i got it signed but didn't bring it for two days.(holy cow!)My teacher,though quite infuriated,gave me one more chance.But the next day,i really blew it,big time!The first thing i remembered when i got home was that i should let my mother sign the form.I immediately changed and started to find the form.And i was finding the form,finding,finding oh and what a surprise,after 20 minutes,i was still finding it!!


I lost it!Well lets face it,i made a mistake and just when i took responsibility,fate turned against me and i lost the paper.I faced my fears the next day and told the teacher,ha ha!What a scolding i got.He finally gave me a new slip and asked me to get it signed if not,well you will see later as yes indeed,i left it in school and spent a hour searching for it.That's it,my final chance and i blew it.Good thing i didnt tell my mother and saved a few hours of nagging.Well after you know what,i was sentenced to a three hour detention.I was brought to Mr chia to face the music.

Detention started.Badly,as i was the prime subject of Mr chia.Every time he came out he scolded me badly for minor reasons.I took my gigantic maths book to do homework.That was when the saddest part of the story ocurred.The form was under the book.Then,i remembered my mother telling me about her signing the form the first day it was given and that she had put it in the front part of my bag....
OH MY GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment