my favourite things

  • wwe(tv series)
  • wrestling(real life)
  • exercise
  • cars
  • hardy boys book series

which eglish soccer club will win the premier league this year?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A perfect day(english assignment)

Have you ever had a dream of a perfect day?Well if you did,you would probably think that it would never happen.Well i would have thought the same thing too if i never had that perfect day,I but did on a particular Sunday,a few weeks back.....

The day before,i was watching my favourite TV program:WWE till 12 am.I loved the show as it was unpredictable,action packed and all my favourite wrestlers were fighting against each other. I was extremely satisfied and pleased with the results and didn't feel sleepy at all,that was,until i switched off the TV.The feeling of the fact that i could wake up late the next day is just awesome.I brushed my teeth and fell on the bed like a log.
Eventually...i woke up the next day still having the excitement and enjoyment linger in my heart.it was such a perfect day,with the glorious orange sun,the nice morning air and the feeling of having no homework for the whole weekend.Every minute seemed like an hour,in a good way.watching spongbob episodes followed by avatar:the last air bender.Well i have to say,many people regard spongebob squarepants cartoon as stupid and childish.Well you know what,i don't agree with them.It isn't a stupid show,it is the craziest,most nonsensical stupid cartoon ever witnessed by mankind and that is the secret to its success.Which youngster would want to find a meaning and a point in a cartoon?



Well anyway,back to my perfect day then.Well after watching TV,i played my PS2 for five hours straight,completed my soccer game and just then my brother,who had just woken up,,brushed his teeth and asked me to play our wrestling game with him.Well of course i couldn't resist the challenge, i agreed.Well after some wins and defeats,we got rougher as the competition grew tougher. Finally,it ended up with me losing,my brother teasing me,and me attacking him from behind.This is one of my favourite pastimes ever,wrestling.we fought for more then a hour or perhaps two.We were battered,bruised,worn out and bleeding from minor cuts,and i loved every single millisecond of it.and what made it better was that there was no parents to stop us as they had gone out.



Well after that,my cousins came to my house for a while.We talked,played and spent our time enjoyably.That was when the real fun started.Finding that such a perfect day should not be spent at home fully,we went to the beach.First,we went cycling.then we ate an early dinner.Then,we did a thing that i had always wanted to do.Watch the sunset.I cannot describe the joy i experienced during that splendid work of mother nature.I was just staring in awe and surprise at its beauty.Well there was something i wanted more than watching the sunset,it was watching the sunset and sunrise in the same day.But it was impossible for me to do it as i had already already watched the sunset first,so i had to wait till the next day to catch the sunrise.With that thought i suddenly found myself watching the sunrise in the morning.Well i didn't even remember when i slept.As i thought deeper,i realised how things hadn't made sense at all.why did my cousins show up,where did they go,when did i even sleep after the sunset and my parents were supposed to be home.All this thoughts ringed in my head.

Then,i woke up from my dream.Well i guess there never be a perfect day after all!

1 comment: