my favourite things

  • wwe(tv series)
  • wrestling(real life)
  • exercise
  • cars
  • hardy boys book series

which eglish soccer club will win the premier league this year?

Monday, January 25, 2010

A SBS mayhem!

a SBS mayhem
doesn't the title sound odd yet scary?

well it was very unusual to me as i was challenged by the universe time and time again when i tried to attend my friend birthday party.waking up was one of the problems that i faced,but the rest was jut plain creepy.well i will summarise the overly coincidental incident to you.

24Th of January,2010.
thankfully,it was a Sunday as i slept really late after watching my favourite TV series:WWE.Even after wrapping up his present and receiving tons of phone calls from my Friend,who apparently regarded me as an important guest to his party,i still forgot about it and set my alarm clock to 11am when the party was starting at 9 am!how was i supposed to go to Jurong west when i live in Tampines east in so little time or as i should say,no time at all!






well after waking up from the ringing of the phone,sadly i did not wake up from the alarm.after talking to an angry birthday boy and slapping me in the face as i woke up at 12pm,i put on a nice shirt,gulped down Milo,and ran out of the house to take the bus without even bathing.I missed the bus there by 10 seconds and passed about the bus stop nervously.after 20 miserable minutes,the bus showed up,unfortunately full and so was the bus stop that i was standing in.i tried squeezing in but to on avail,the passengers were already packed like sardines in a can.after another 20 dreadful minutes,the bus showed up.it was already 1 pm.

i arrived at the bus interchange and scurried to the MRT station only to realise that i had missed the train.after another 15 minutes,the train arrived,also full.fortunately,i managed to squeeze in.when i arrived at Jurong,it was already 2.15pm."i am so dead ",i said to myself.this really sounds like a story doesn't it?well it wasn't a story to me.amazingly,the universe wanted to take out the remaining part of the happiness that i had left by making the next bus i had to take late too,by half an hour!.eventually,i got on the bus at 3 pm.every stop at the traffic light seemed like 10 to 15 minutes to me.sadly,i am not exaggerating or being sarcastic as it really did take that long due to a traffic jam.finally,i reached the void deck under my friend's block.by then,my phone was already flooded with text messages.many thoughts such as how i screwed up my friend's birthday party flashed in my mind.he was really looking forward to my presence and was secretly hinting me about what he wanted for his birthday present.just then,it hit my mind.

i forgot to bring his birthday present.

could this day get any worse??

No comments:

Post a Comment